Irony Curtain: From Matryoshka with Love is a satirical point-and-click adventure that takes you out of your bourgeoisie comfort zone and throws you right in the middle of a Cold War class struggle to the death – or until you surrender your toilet paper.
Immerse yourself in slapstick humor that ridicules dictatorship accompanied by hand-drawn, stylized art and all the grandeur and sharpness that 4K allows! Dive into a brilliant story full of unforeseen twists and turns, take a look behind the Iron Curtain, and discover the bizarre secrets of Matryoshka!
- 22 hand-painted locations that look surprisingly better than their original counterparts.
- 9 postulates introduced during the first Matryoshkan Revolution that nobody remembers or cares about.
- 170 black market items – you really won’t know what to do with some of them!
- A 5-year plan that no one ever hoped to achieve, and neither should you.
- 1,951 jokes punishable by political imprisonment.
My Brother Rabbit:
A loving family discovers that their daughter has fallen ill. While her parents set out to get her the treatment she needs, her determined older brother turns to the power of imagination to help them cope. While the outside world offers a harsh reality, these innocent children create a surreal fantasy world that gives them the play and comfort they need. Embark on a grand journey to five different lands filled with incredible robo-moose, floating baobabs, giant mushrooms, and clocks melting to the rhythm of passing time.